Woman who died in Potrero from carbon monoxide poisoning is ID’d



A 38-yr-previous lady who died from carbon monoxide poisoning in her Portrero house has been identified by authorities as Alejandra Alejandre.

Alejandre was discovered unresponsive in mattress at her house on Hartley Hill Street in Potrero on Feb. 13 after somebody referred to as 911. A toddler and one other grownup who have been in the house have been transported to a hospital for remedy, in accordance with Cal Hearth officers.

On the time, hearth officials stated the two also might have been poisoned by the odorless, colorless fuel. Their condition was not recognized, a fireplace spokesman stated Thursday.

Paramedics performed CPR and advanced cardiac life help on Alejandre but she couldn’t be revived and was pronounced lifeless at the scene, in accordance with the county Medical Examiner’s Office.

Firefighters examined the air in the house and located elevated ranges of the toxic fuel. Its source was not recognized.

Twitter: @karenkucher

(619) 293-1350

karen.kucher@sduniontribune.com





Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *